Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Amazing truths and getting off my tush

So the last two weeks have been long and heartbreaking (read last post to catch up) I have decided from this point on I am going to do a few things more often (or less often) Such as:

SMILE :)
To me this is the most important one. It's not that I don't because I smile often but smiling is my favorite. I just need to relax a little more and remember to smile until my face hurts.

STOP EATING AFTER 8PM
When the husband is away for deployment or training I do not sleep very well. Since he is in the infantry he is gone a lot...therefore I am up late a lot. Late night TV and snacks become a routine. I do not like this or the extra pounds this habit has given me. New routine = eat light meals and exercise often! Sounds easy enough right? We will see!

MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS
I recently got back into contact with a friend I made here a while back. It was nice to catch up. Although I love my kids and pets, I need some serious adult time. Don't get me wrong running around after my two year old while he is squirting toothpaste everywhere can be entertaining but mama needs to let daddy take the reins once in awhile. After all, he has only begged me a hundred times to go out with some friends. I am one lucky gal. Kodak moment...




Photobucket

That is an old picture when our oldest was just a wee-bug :)


SHOW PEOPLE HOW AMAZING THESE HANDBAGS ARE
I love my personal handbags so much I just want everyone to have one. You can't tell me this isn't the best Marine Corps bag ever!




Photobucket



Sorry for the blurry picture still working on my I Phone picture taking skills. Side note: the owner of militaryhandbag.com (Eve Baum) made a very special fallen hero bag for the mother of Cpl John Taylor. It means a lot to me that she did this! I have a picture of the stitching on the back side of the bag




Photobucket



Off to do motherly things....

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So def. love the "smiling until your face hurts", made me laugh a little!
    & I love the bag for John's Mom. I'm sure she will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lovely picture. and something nice to show to your little one when older.

    My ww:
    http://www.mummy-diaries.com/2011/03/wordless-tickle-me.html

    ReplyDelete