Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Out with the sick in with the new

My whole house has been sick but everyone is feeling much better now. It has been super busy for me and I need to find more time in a day. I am a bit behind on this and have a new product to announce...



Introducing LEARNING available in our Facebook shop Now!!!

Simply pick your fabric and lining and we will create you an amazing cover (soft, slip-on your plain hard cover) for your e-reader! Add a FREE personalized heart embroidery and you are in style! Great remedy for all the boring hard shell e-reader cover out there!
7 X10 3/4 inches
Custom size? Email me eve@militaryhandbag.com


Photobucket


Every Monday we try and have a new product for an ever growing community of our fans :)
Hope you enjoy and dont forget to find me on Facebook. There is a button to the right ----->



My cards came in the other day. They turned out super cute :)


Photobucket




Thanks for stoping by and have a good one.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment